Well, it is Ultimate Monday for Don and I. High Camp is closed for a while. This morning we rest, relax and remember the great winter season we just completed. We had a ton of snow this year! The skiing was great. So many wonderful guests. We love it when regulars show up and always enjoy meeting our first timers. We had transportation issues, as usual, that we will work through and improve over the off season. Although, we know we will never be fully in control of this wild and wonderful back country experience.
We do have some off season business this year. The Bainbridge Graduate Institute will once again celebrate their graduation at Scottish Lakes. There will be about 60 people coming in June! There is still snow and challenging transportation issues....but these hardy folk do not care. They love the back country experience.
We have decided to try a special off season weekend of skiing over Memorial Day. This is your last chance to ski the back country at High Camp this year. There will still be lots of snow and those awesome Spring soft, corn skiing conditions that make excellent skiers of us all. Here are the details.
Please consider joining us for a very special upcoming weekend. It’s our first-ever Second Season……
· Memorial Day Weekend, May 25-28
· Long sunny days, deep snowpack, corn snow
· Great wilderness backcountry skiing and snowshoeing, or simply….
· Enjoy our unique mountain ambiance and amenities
· Mountain camaraderie, day lodge, hot tub, sauna, campfire circle
· Traditional Saturday night pot-luck
· Optional Sunday tour to Ewing Basin and Larch Lake!
· The two of us will be your personal hosts for the weekend
· Late season rates; two night minimum, please
· Reserve: 509-763-3044 or email@example.com
Don and Chris J
High Camp owners since 1994